I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010


Again, we’re gonna say good bye to the another year…and this time is for year 2010! Mcm biasa..byk kenangan will be remembered sepanjang thn ni..nk story pn mmg panjang la sgt. X cukup page ni kang..start menulis kt bucu padang bola pn blm tentu hbs smpai ke hujung bucu lg satu tu..uhuk! So, see those piccas la..piccas that worth hundreds to thousand words perhaps..hehe!!

1) BIRTHDAY
Vanetha

Rosanne

Sarah

Salfarina (Myself)

Me & Ain Bubuk

Wan Lacos (My Love)

Sazul

Miss J

Ziedah

2) WEDDING

Yanie (My Sister)

Erin (Hostel Mate)

Chott

Lisha

Sazul

Sarah (Engagement)

3) Cukur Jambul

Alya Adriana (My Baby)

Aqeef (Baby Zieda)

Nur Darin (Baby Ain Kassim)

Sofea (Baby Ziela)

4) Events

Family Day @ Genting

Bowling Tournament @ Cosmic Bowl

Father's Day

Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Annual Dinner @ Sunway Hotel


I do have fun and meaningful, wonderful moments with my family, my friends, my BFFs, my pets, my office mates, my husband and my precious – my baby; Alya Adriana! MY ALL!!

No comments: