I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE!

It’s the last decade of my 20’s birthday this year! I’m turning 29!! Oh man! Next year I’m gonna be 30 already!! And this year I’ve got the best gift ever from my lovely husband, Wan Lacos! Really didn’t expected that! Plus, the gift was wrapped nicely by himself! I didn’t expect that too! Hahah! Not to say he’s not good in wrapping…but, as his wife, I assumed that he won’t bother that wrapping things and just give the present directly to me as usual। But this time, it’s different! Hahah!! Damn I like it!! :)


No comments: