I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day

SWATCH : MOTHER'S DAY

hmm...x lama lg Mother's Day...nak kasi gift ape ek kt my mum & my mum-in-law? kasi card dulu la..gift nnt nk beli kt Bandung..hehe...mggu ni celebrate Mother's Day kt Gombak dulu, rmh my mum-in-law....pastu next week kt rmh my mum plk..."mak, i love u so much!!" thanks for loving me, caring me..even i'm a daddy's daughter, mak tetap di hati ini smpai akhir hayat....to all mothers in the whole world...


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


1 comment:

Miss J said...

jam itu sgt cantik!!! i loikeeeee!!