I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival


Tonite, IT Club 2009 will organize the Mid Autimn Festival Celebration with all MAAGNET staff at the MAA pool site. I can't go due to helping my fren moving out to Pandan Perdana. Plus, the celebration will be at 7.00pm...so it's a bit late for me to stay in the office untill that time..tired la..(lately, always felt tired, lazy, sick etc!). Lucky my husband know how to cook, how use the washing machine & know how to iron his own clothes. Sorry sayang, I sangat2 tak larat lately ni...i wish i can do all those things as usual like before. Thank you for understanding my current condition...love you!


No comments: