I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

IT CLUB : Year End Party (Karaoke) 2009


I missed my best friends' b'day party for this date because I have to attend this party organized by IT Club 2009 (MAAGNET). Plus, I'm one of the committee...already registered to join this party. If cancel last minute, will kena the penalty RM50!! haih!

Well, overall I enjoy the party as well. Sang lots of songs with all my officemates. Lagi pun blm pnh lg hangout with all of them like this especially for karaoke! huhu!! Sekali sekala la kan....all bosses also join the party...boss mne yg x suke k-oke?? Boss mithali je la kot...huhu!!

There were 3 sessions for lucky draw....for 1st & 2nd session, only draw for small2 prizes like:

  • Mouse with RM20 JJ Voucher
  • 4GB Pendrive
  • FM Modulator
  • Pensonic J/Kettle
  • Sony Earphone

Lucky I'm not one of the winner for the 1st and 2nd session....my name was in the 3rd session, which is I still got a chance la to win the best2 prizes (konon!)...but, guess what I won?? an IRON lagi!! aiyaa!!! got lots of iron already....some are from my wedding gift...but never mind la..as long as I still got the prize shud be ok la kan....following are the list of the top best prizes:

  • Home Theatre System with i-Phone
  • Sony PSP
  • Sony Ericson Handphone
  • External Hardisk
  • i-Pod Shuffle
  • Digital Photo Frame
  • Sound Speaker
  • Wireless Keyboard
  • Digital Camera
  • RM TV Player
  • Panasonic Blender Juicer
  • Elba Coffee Maker
  • Phillip Dry Iron

Party finished at 11.00 pm, my hubby pun ngam2 sampai to fetch me to rushing back to hometown to fetch my sister plk utk dibawa ke Sunway Lagoon esok tu...huih..letih!

But I would like to take this opportunity to wish to both of my friends:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISS J!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SAZUL!

2 comments:

... said...

erk..salpa..kalau pade 16/12 ko wish aku bday tu blom belated lg...tp kalau arini wish dh belated sbb bday nye smlm :p..anyway thanx!!

Salpaninot said...

ku tidak mengetahui date sbnr b'day anda...so, anggap party yg telah lps tu juge b'day anda kira telah berlalu...huhu!!!