I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Melewar Dinner 2009 : Super Hero vs Super Villain

Luper laks nak update event ni dlm blog...uhuk!! This year's dinner theme (as per stated in the blog title), I've planned to wear a Wonder Woman costume la konon. Already tried at this one costume shop at The Weld building. But too sexy la....tamau la! Cute but it doesn't fit me...huhu!! So, I decided to wear a little black dress only.

Sepanjang mggu sblm dinner (Sabtu) tu, me & hubby asyik berjalan jer ke Sg.Wang la, Times Square la...all around Bukit Bintang la....semata2 nak cari baju utk dipakai ketika dinner tu nnt...huhu!! at last me found a flare shaped black dress and a pair of gladiator flat shoes to be wore at the dinner nnt. While my hubby bought a skinny dark green checked pants with Ed Hardy t-shirt...simple huh? huhu...

So, tiba la hari dinner & dance tersebut....as usual, register first then wait for others to enter the ballroom. Dinner buffet style (x kenyang sgt). Drink plk soft drink (which is I mmg tgh pantang sgt xleh nk minum soft drink ketika itu...tp belasah je dh thirsty kan!). But the appertizer and desert yummy!! Then, ade la beberapa persembahan dr department2 yg berminat nk masuk competition mse tu (of coz la bertemakan super hero vs super villain tu kan). Next, got a few games and of coz best costume. Kemudian, lucy draw..mcm biasa, I'm not that lucky to receive any..haih!! xpe la baby, mummy xde rezeki kali ni...lain kali ajer...

Overall, dinner kali ni agak bosan sket...sbb lagu2 utk dance floor pn x up-to-date and hambar...most people pulang awal...me & hubby follow members yang lain pg supper kt bistro....huhuhu....sekian!


Cleopatra

Supergirl

Predator
with my lovely hubby





CEO of MAA & Sport Club President - Mr. Umar Swift

Tunku Yaacob



nak pulang dah...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I make Wonder Woman costumes! http://customexoticwear.com