I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Budimas Charity Bazaar 2009


Sale! Sale! Sale!

1 More Day To The Budimas Pre Raya Charity Bazaar 2009

There will be lucky draw quizzes, games and giveaways to be won by everyone!


Date: 30th - 31st July 2009 (Thu & Fri)
Location: Maple Room, Menara MAA
Time: 10 am to 7.00 pm


Bargains not to be missed!

Today is the first day for Budimas Charity Bazaar and I pun dah petang baru terhegeh2 nk pg tgk..huhu!!! Last year I did sell accesories for Budimas but not for this year. This year I've been bz with my documentation project that I have no time to take part for this charity sale.

I donate RM1 and i got this cutie cookies!

In front of Capisrano..

Tupperware

*dunno what is this*

Me holding the baby's beaded pink shoes

Handbags pon gojes-gojes belaka!

Got puppets also...

Lurf this one...hehe..

Crocs! tak sangka ade ppl jual crocs jgk...

Accessories for Crocs - RM4 each!

Giler lawa!! RM85 perpair yang ini..

Lurf this one also...RM85. Click here for more info

* Cupcakes*

* Cosmetics*

No comments: