I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

MAA 2009 BOWLING TOURNAMENT @ COSMIC BOWL, MID VALLEY

Hey!! MAA Bowling Tournament is back!!! As the MAA SPORTS & RECREATION CLUB 2009 committee, I'm the one who are responsible to organize this tournament. So, I have to make sure that every single thing is in order and most probably, perfect!! That's what I want in organizing an event like this.

Even I'm the head of the tournament, I still need help from other committees. Each of 'em has to do their tasks that I gave. Ianya merangkumi prizes (team winner, best bowler & lucky draws), goodie bags, food & beverages, bowlers name, MC, registration, etc. I've booked the date together with the 20% deposit about a month before the tournament...sebab kalau lambat memang habis la xkan dapat tempat punye...u know la Cosmic Bowl at Mid Valley tu kan ramai gak people yg suke main kat situ...even u dah book the date but without payment, ur place will be taken if other people pay for tha date first! Jgn main2 woo....gua akan kena pancung kepala klu tadak bayar ini deposit dulu woo....!!

Persiapan bermula dgn membeli prizes & goodie bags. Juge booking prizes for Best Bowlers kt bowling shop inside Cosmic Bowl tu.

Individual
1) Best Bowler (Male) - A Bowling Set (Bowling Ball, Shoes & Bag)
2) Best Bowler (Female) - A Bowling Set (Bowling Ball, Shoes & Bag)

Group
1) Winner : Gold Medal + Bag
2) 1st Runner Up : Silver Medal + Bag
3) 2nd Runner Up : Bronze Medal + Bag
4) 3rd Runner Up : Towel

Then, email to all MAA staff who wants to join this tournament. Fuhhh!! macam goreng pisang panas wa ckp sama lu!! sekejapan dah penuh!! we all amik 30 lanes jer sbb ade company lain lg yg akan buat bowling tournament pada hari yg sama...I email this morning, petang ni dah full house!! Nasib la kpd yang xde email facilities and spe yg x datang the day I send the email tu kan....pity u la klu x dpt join...erkkk!!! They have to submit the forms together with the payment (ala..RM50 per team only).

Following is our itinenary:
ITINENARY
09.00am : Registration & Goodie Bags
09.55am : Warm-up session
10.00am : Opening Ceremony & Game Begins
10.15am : Breakfast
12.00pm : Lunch
01.00pm : Present Ceremony
01.15pm : Lucky Draw

During the day....see those pics for more details...=)

During registration...menunggu ketibaan para peserta.

Ehem..ehem...!! Since I x dpt main sbb kene bertugas...so I melaram jer la kan!

Winner of Group Category

Best Bowler Male & Female

Me with my dept staff

The goodie bags

The Medals

Piala Pusingan

A Bowling Set

Barisan komiti yang bertugas...

Ku tidak akan lepaskan peluang menyelit....hiks!

Wakil from my dept : IT DOT NET

My hubby's team
Me with my cayunk...

Me & Azlina

Threesome......


Note: Next weekend nak kene main bowling untuk IT Club plk....I'm the representative for Blue Team! yeah!

No comments: