I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Promptip Thai BBQ Seafood Restaurant, Bandar Sri Permaisuri

Last week, me & my hubby had a dinner at a Thai Restaurant. Suddenly, felt like want to eat tomyam..and here in Bandar Sri Permaisuri, we have the one and only Thai Restaurant with pure and original food of Thailand. Their chefs are all from Karabi, Pattani...all from southern Thai.
When we arrived there, this one guy named Chicky (he's from Thailand) served us in a very entertaining way...haha!! He's so funny and friendly and really fun to had a conversation with him! We asked for the recommended food (coz this is our first time eating here).
Then, here we have a bowl of Red Seafood Tomyam + Kangkung Belacan + Chicken with Cashew Nuts = NICE! As for my drink, I ordered Lemon Juice (I bet you gonna lurf this drink! It's so pure!) and my hubby ordered soya drink. Then, we makan tak ingat dunia la!! Especially the red tomyam! Walla!! Seriously delicious babe!! Felt like want to bring home some after eating there....huhu!!! Spicy, sweetness & sourness...all complete! Perfect! will repeat to eat it again soon....=)
The restaurant

My hubby starts eating with the kangkung

Our order..

Chicken Cashewnuts

Kangkung Belacan

Seafood Red Tomyam

Me having the lemon juice..yummy!

My precious!!
You may choose any one these gravy...

The interior

No comments: