I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Yash's Wedding

Yesterday was my ex-collegemate's wedding (Yashma) that was held at Dewan Tun Syed Nasir, Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka (very near to my office - Menara MAA). The bad thing was, there were road closure at the same day of my friend's wedding! It's due to the reformation about this ISA thingy...doohh!!! What a mess!! Menyusahkan org jer!!

How ever, we managed to reached there just before the groom arrived. Lucky! Feels so good coz can meet other friends from KLIUC. We sat in one table and have our meals together. There were Shasha and her mum, Sada, Ainbubuk, Syurah, Noer, Danny, CT Noor? and Jijoy...Syurah was the bridesmaid. Of course we took some pics of ours! It is a must-to-do thing! haha!! Yash was so beautiful in her wedding dress! The colour is awsome and so as her wedding shoes. I envy her wedding shoes! coz it's my fav colour! huhu!!



She really has a pretty smile, isn't she?
The Pelamin

Hubby ♥ Me

The gojes wedding cake..simple but pretty!



Danny

Noer & Shasha

Me, ainbubuk & sada

Shasha..u look slimmer...

Me with ainbubuk yang jeliters

During makan beradab

Gifts for the guests

All of us.....

Wish that all of us will meet again soon...


Meet Syurah..


Then, me & husband left about 3.30pm coz we had a birthday party of my mother-in-law at Taman Sri Gombak. She turns 63 this year. My father-in-law was the chef for the day. He cooked nasi beriyani with meat curry, apple salad with olive oil and acar buah. So yummy! My father-in-law is a very good cook! So as my own father. My father-in-law was a soldier cook in his past and his favourite tv channel is Asian Food Channel (AFC). Need I say more? hehe..


1 comment:

... said...

adekah syura jd bridesmaid ngn shades diatas kepale?