I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

CNY Dinner 2010

This year of Tiger, the IT Club 2010 was celebrate the 'makan-makan besar' at Unique Seafood Restaurant in PJ. Same venue like last year coz bosses love to having the dinner there. Many people also love to have the 'makan besar' there...the seafood is awsome!

As usual, we do the 'Yee Sang' and 'Yam Seng'...hahahhaha!!! Got lucky draw la, k-oke la...bla..bla...mcm biasa la...before that, I've emailed to all my chinese friends & officemates, whishing them a Happy Chinese New Year!

Oh ya, speaking about chinese year, my baby will be delivered on the Tiger Year la!!! Roarrr...!! Same goes to Ain's baby also!! Her due is on September this year. While me is in May. Nearer and scarier...huhuh!!!

Unique Seafood Restaurant

The entrance..




Our Mr. Jimmy

Tengah "Yam Seng!!"

Appetizer

My fortune cookie..

"Yee Sang" time!

Sharkfin Soup

Steamed Prawn

Steamed Siakap

Roasted Chicken

Mixed Vege

My fortune..x nmpk la tulis ape..

Desert - Kuih Jepun, bersifat sejuk beku..not bad la..

Desert - Badak berendam kot nih, bersifat suam² kuku..tak sedap!



Lihat perutku...besar tak????

No comments: