I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Grandma's 78th Birthday

Last Sunday we were celebrating Granny’s 78th Birthday at her house…too bad that I forgot to bring my own camera..however, we really had a fun and chill together among families. My dad was the organizer..he brought all foods from the club. Me bought the cake..and my aunt cooked some meals & drinks.

By 9.45pm me & hubby have to go back to KL coz I can’t stay longer due to afraid if I have an early contraction of my pregnancy which is overdue already! Everybody blessing me..hoping that I can deliver my baby safely..thanks ya’ll..

Only 4 days to go…

No comments: