I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet Dream & Nightmare!

Last nite, I was dreamt that I already had my baby girl in my arms!! She was so adorable!! But in that dream, she’s already like 7-8 months and she starts talking! She said “mama..pedih!!” but I’m not sure ape yg membuatkan die kata ‘pedih’ tu…I check diapers die, yes, die berak! Before that, I breast feed her smpai kenyang…I have lots of milk!! Sangat seronok breast feeding my baby at that moment..ngeee! Then, I ajar die how to say “mummy” and “papa”…she followed..suddenly terbayang wajah Amani (the cute little girl in Adamaya)..hehe..!

Then, ade satu lubang besar kt tengah2 jln raya tu..which I think it’s under construction…my baby girl sudah lari menuju ke sne, lalu masuk!! I was scream like mad that I think I will lose her..but then, die panjat tangga lubang tu naik ke atas semula..thank god die xde pape! Lalu I pun mengamuk kat sume construction workers tu coz xde letak ape2 sign kt lubang tu..huh..sgt cuak!!

Bangun pagi nk pg keje mcm biasa, tgk2 oo..my baby is still inside my tummy…huhu..cam x sabar dah!!

No comments: