I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Check-up

Last Thursday was my last checkup for my first baby…but since my weight is over the expected limit, doctor asked me to have a blood test and kena minum itu air gula daaa…erkk..sgt manis!! Minum cpt2..tamau rasa sgt kemanisan die yg teramat tuh!! Ade kakak tu sat besides me, sgt perlahan minum sbb x larat nk minum..huhu..ermms..doctor will inform me the result within this week..

The due date shud be 17@18 May..but if I still not feel the pain, doctor add another 9 days to deliver the baby…but after 9 days also still not feel the pain, then I have to be forced to deliver the baby…eeee…!

No comments: