I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

a.e.i.o.u studio

I'm a big fan of a.e.i.o.u studio cards! It's been so many years that I bought their cards for every occasions:

  • Birthday
  • Wedding Day
  • Valentine's Day
  • Teacher's Day
  • Father's Day
  • Mother's Day....u name it!


Those cards are so creative, fancy, lovely...and I just like it!! Following are some of the cards that I've bought for all....

This are the cards for my dad & my mum

Wedding cards for my frens


Birthday card for my girlfriends


Birthday card for my boyfriends


Teacher's Day


Even the Deepavali card also look cute!


...and I luv the wrappers too!!!!


Aren't they look nice????

Note: To a.e.i.o.u studio people, gimme some credit as I'm promoting your products! hehe!

3 comments:

Miss J said...

i love the wrappers!

Ain Bubuk said...

i love it tooooooooooo!!!!!

Salpaninot said...

kan? kan? chantek angat!! tu bru sket aku tunjuk tuh..ado laie yg lain...hmm...=)