I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I HATE MONDAY!

Monday is the boring-est day among all.......today i'm wearing a blue kurung with a pair of blue flats and a pair of blue earing and some gold jewellary and a pink handbag?????? wut a mess!! Feels like a clown today.

It's such a torturing when I can't open my eyes this morning....i had some backache! Today got IT Club meeting, need to go back to my in law's house, need to cook, need to wash clothes, need to do this, need to do that! coz Monday is the day that i always have to settle everything so that I can stayback for the next 4 days of the week (Tuesday - Friday) - doing some overtime job...coz i got a lot of s.h.i.t to be finished.

Thank you.


Note: s.h.i.t = w.o.r.k

No comments: