I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

askCLEO.com @ Starbucks, Times Square

A few weeks before the event, CLEO had invited me to sign up the askCLEO.com and score a goodie bag that includes the Starbucks drink voucher! Excited with the invitation (because I'm a CLEO subscriber/reader), I can't wait to go to Starbucks Times Square as it just nearby to my office. I arrived there quite early (about an hour..huhu!!). Take some drink - iced blended mocha...yum! yum!



The invitation




To register askCLEO.com

make some frens...

Then the CLEO girls arrived exactly as per in the schedule - 2pm. I'm the first 5 persons that registered the askCLEO.com and get the goodies!!! yey!! Even tho the event is so simple, I just have fun there coz no.1 of coz, I've got the goodies, then I've make frens with a few gals...and makes frens with the CLEO Promotions Executive - Nurlita Ayu Adam (she's so pretty and warm!)...here's some pics of her.


The Cutie : Nurlita Ayu Adam




Here are what's inside the goodie bag:



  • Nivea Body Lotion (400ml)
  • Revive Drink
  • 2 CLEO pink pencils
  • 1 CLEO pink little notepad
  • 1 CLEO sunflower keychain
  • 2 CLEO handphone accessories
  • 1 Starbucks drink voucher

After finished all things there, I've decided to have some shopping...it's been like almost 10 years that I never go for shopping at Times Square! Can u believe that?? huhu!! Coz when it comes to shopping, I always go for KLCC, Lot 10, Sg.Wang Plaza or Pavilion. Nasib baik x sesat kt dalam Times Square tu...

Actually..I'm searching for the red blouse to be worn at my girlfriend's birthday party. Me and my frens have decided to have the b'day dinner party at Laundry, The Curve on next Friday nite. Can't wait! Berjimba lagi!! yey!!! =)


**TIRED**

Note: I heart my new blouse! hiks!


1 comment:

Ain Bubuk said...

i heeart the last pic! heeeeeeeeeee