I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TRANSFORMERS : REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Hey, fellas....I just came back from watching a movie of the year (u've read the title aren't you?). - check out my movie schedule down there....



This super-damn-cool-havoc-movie is...is...is....(i'm speechless dude!). One word that I can describe about this movie is:

"G.E.M.P.A.K"
(say it out loud - all out!!)

To Michael Bay and all your crews, I give you not millions....not trillions....but zillions(x1000000²) of stars in the whole universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a good job buddy! Hope you'll read this....I'm giving you some credits man!!!



Note: takleh citer byk-byk psl movie ni kat cni..nnt my fren marah coz die x tgk lg this movie..okeh..okeh..chow bebeh...Happy Watching!!!

No comments: