I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

28/03/2010 and 07/04/2010

Here're my updates for these two dates..

28/03/2010 : This is my first year wedding anniversary date. No celebration so far due to my current condition right now..huhu..tgh sgt sarat ni kakak...x larat makcik nk huha2 sgt...celebration will postpone to suitable date..most probably after me hbs berpantang la of coz..however, a big thank to hubby yg tidak lupe utk wish Happy Anniversary to me...(at least beliau tidak lupe seperti sesetengah lelaki..hehe!!). Received a few kisses on my cheek and my lips..hiks!! Thank you yayang! Mumuah!!





07/04/2010 : This is my 27th birthdate...hehe..old enuf to be a mommy soon..wooo...thanks for all wishes from my hubby (of coz!), my family, parents, in laws, friends (especially!) via sms, emails, calls, fb and so on..makasih ya!!! Love ya'll dem so much!!! =)


Last year's b'day surprise dinner at Paparich..thanks guys!


No comments: