I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Father-In-Law’s Birthday

Last nite, me, hubby all in laws were celebrating FIL’s 71st birthday (21/04/10). Lots of foods! Huhu..sakan aku mkn aihh..ade satay, ayam goreng, mihun goreng, apam malek, apam malek kacang hitam (first time mkn nih..), air mata kucing..bla..bla..bla..since my tummy sudah obviously besar…me mkn atas kusi jer while everybody mkn kt bwh..huhu...hubby tolong amikkan meals…hehe..

Really tired coz celebrating it on weekdays due to Kak Long will be not available during weekend..die sudah start further study every weekend..she’s a teacher btw. Majlis start after Isyak (9.30pm onwards)..finish around 12.00am gitu..smpai rmh dh kul 1am..huhu..

Anyway, thanks to Kak Long that willing to do the “Air Selusuh” for me…she taught me on how to use it before and after me deliver the baby…ada cara2 die..don’t you ever drink it earlier (from the due date) coz ‘down there’ will be opened widely before its time..huhu…just apply to the tummy from back to front while selawat for 3 times..insyaAllah, akan dipermudahkan ketika bersalin nnt..Amin!

No comments: