I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Lunch @ Nando’s

Thanks to my boss for buying me & all of us (our dept staff) lunch at Nando’s Mid Valley last Friday..so sweet of you..


Btw, Nando’s is still under construction..nasib baik x ramai org on that day…it’s been a long time me not having Nando’s chicken..I prefer Kenny Rogers..hehe..I ordered Hot Peri-Peri chicken (ini pn sudah agak spicy...meleleh air hidung…apetah lg klu order Extra Hot Peri-Peri..huhu!!)



No comments: