I'm Telling You This.....

Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments Girls Myspace Comments

Loves of My Life

PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Birthday Lunch @ TGI Friday's



Mekacih skali lagi to my lovely officemates for buying me a lunch at TGIF (actly mau kt Tony Roma's but full house!)..however me had a great lunch (Chicken Cheezy with Shrimp + Strawberry Shack + Cute Little Sneakers Bar Desert)..hehe..tema utk bday pada kali ini ialah dark blue..i know, some are wearing lite blue..x kesah la..janji blue..celcom di tangan anda! huhu!

Thanks again uolss!!

See more pic here.

No comments: